I'm having a lot of contractions, but they're not painful - just a lot of squeezing pressure. They're not to the point where I'm timing them, either. So we're just waiting it out here. The best news of all is that my mom is here now! She got here on Sunday, and it's an answer to prayer that she made it before the baby was born. She wanted to be here for it so badly, and I wanted her here for it just as badly! So praise the Lord for that. :) She's already been a big help with making meals and helping me take care of Micah. It's amazing how he tires us both out by the time he goes to bed! I'm already wondering how I did it by myself. Thanks, Mom, for being here!!!!
Five Minute Friday: Thrill
11 months ago
1 comment:
Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment