Monday, May 11, 2009

38 weeks

Here's my 38 week picture:
I had my 38 week OB visit this morning, and all is still right on target. I'm only 1 cm dilated, but she said that can always change rapidly. But when I left she said, "We'll likely see you next week!" I don't think Baby has dropped yet either, and though I still have Braxton Hicks contractions every now and then, I don't really feel like things are imminent. That's okay - my mom comes on Sunday, so anytime after that we'll all be ready for him to come!

I've had a new symptom these past few days that I never had with Micah. I've felt slightly nauseous, or just "not right" when we get around meal times. Even if I feel full when it's time to eat, I still feel that way. (I'd expect it more if I felt really hungry.) So sometimes I don't think any food sounds good, which makes it interesting to eat. But once I eat, I feel fine. It's just weird!

I know the end of pregnancy is in sight now, which is a relief! I'm so excited just to get my body back. :) My friends assured me this morning that I'll feel so much better as soon as this baby is delivered. Can't wait to meet him too!

No comments: