Hello everyone...we've got some great news to share! I am PREGNANT again!!!!! I'm actually 11 weeks along already, and I just can't hold it in anymore. :) Micah is going to have a new little brother or sister around May 23, 2009, and we couldn't be more thrilled! For those of you that know about our battle with infertility to get pregnant with Micah, you will be able to rejoice with us that this time around we didn't need any treatment! What an amazing gift the Lord has given us.
I've been feeling really good, though just very tired. I'm very thankful to not have had any morning sickness (and had very little with Micah's pregnancy too), so I've really just been able to enjoy it. My belly has popped out quite a bit already this time around, which I hear is normal, but it's kind of weird to feel so big so early. The time has really been flying this time around too.
Here's a picture of how we told our out-of-town family our big news (Micah and I got new shirts)...
.JPG)
We are so thankful to the Lord for His goodness to us and look forward with great joy to welcoming another child into our family!!!
4 comments:
Wow Andrea! Congratulations to you and Steve. What great news. I know you both must be thrilled. Praise the Lord for His faithfulness to you and your sweet family. I hope you will continue to feel well and enjoy your pregnancy and I hope Micah will let you get some rest when you need it.
:) amy
WOOOOHOOO!!!! I've been dying for you to make it public! :) Now I can post about it on my blog too! hehe. I can't wait to be an Auntie again and come see the new baby next summer!
WooHoo! Now I can post something on Facebook. As if I haven't already told everyone I know. ;) Congrats again. Can't wait to be Nana a third time!
congratulations, Andrea & Steve, on #2! that's exciting. you look great!!
Post a Comment