Saturday, November 15, 2008

Micah's first steps!!!

I am so excited to write this post! Micah has now taken his first few tentative steps! I was in the kitchen cooking his oatmeal for breakfast and he was pushing his cart around as usual. He had pushed it just out of reach, so he was standing on his own for a few seconds just looking at the cart...then he took two steps to get to it! I couldn't believe my eyes! Steve just happened to be taking Haley outside at that moment, so he didn't get to see it. But I told him about it when he got back in, and then it was time to get him in his high chair for breakfast. Micah was holding onto the kitchen cabinet at that point, so Steve held out his arms and told him to come to him, and he took a couple more small steps to Steve! He was starving at that point, so we had to wait until after breakfast to try any more. :) Hopefully I'll catch it on video later today so I can post it! I'm so proud of my little boy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting. Thanks or sharing. Watch out, your world is about to change...again!

Laura said...

Such a big boy!!!! So exciting! Way to go, Micah!

Nancy said...

Woo hoo, way to go Micah! Nana is so PROUD of you!!!