I never would have guessed that a baby could have a favorite commercial, but Micah definitely does! I'm going to see if I can add a link to it on youtube here...
As soon as he hears the water draining out of the tub at the beginning of the commercial, he turns his head to the tv and watches the rest of the commercial. His favorite part is whenever the rubber ducky is on the screen! He gets the BIGGEST smile on his face whenever he sees the ducky. :) It's SO cute!
We've since discovered that he really loves anything with duckies or chicks on it. :) He has a crawling toy that he pushes and it rolls on ahead of him that has four ducks on it, which he loves. He loves to play with his rubber duckies in the bathtub. And whenever he sees a picture of a ducky or a chick, he always smiles! That makes me smile too. :)
Five Minute Friday: Thrill
11 months ago
2 comments:
That is the cutest thing!
I still can't get over how cute that is! I'm so glad I got to see him smile in person!
Post a Comment