Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sniff, sniff

Micah has been surprising us with his ability to walk behind objects the last few days, making me very emotional! I can't believe my little baby is not really a baby anymore, but a little boy. The walking started over the weekend when I had his laundry basket in our main room, and out of nowhere he was standing up behind it, pushing it along while walking! (Of course, I teared up when I saw it...) He did that for a couple days, then moved on to his walker toy from Grandma. (The laundry basket didn't move as fast and was a bit more stable.) I caught this on video yesterday...

I have a feeling the next four weeks until his first birthday are going to be pretty emotional ones for me!!

1 comment:

Rob and Becky said...

How precious. Thanks for posting!
Rob