I've noticed that I'm becoming more easily irritated lately, and I'm SO ready to have the baby and get rid of that. My patience is wearing thin, especially with Micah, and I'll be glad to be done with that too. It's strange to recognize issues like that during pregnancy, when I'm not usually that impatient or irritable otherwise. I know Steve will be glad to get his "normal" wife back too. :) My body is holding up pretty well, but I'm just really tired overall. Getting up 4 times a night to go to the bathroom doesn't help with that either. :) All this to say, I'm ready! Let's get this show on the road! I can't wait to meet this little guy!!
One note on Micah - he got his first skinned knee yesterday. I keep meaning to take a picture of it since his little knees will never be the same again. :) It's not a bad one at all, though. We were outside since the weather was really nice, and he was walking around our front walkway. He tripped and fell, scraping his knee a little bit (he had shorts on). He cried for a minute or so, but then went right on walking. He loves being outside! Here's a cute picture of him from last weekend (we were at Steve's parents') in one of his new summer outfits.
1 comment:
Hi Micah! Nana can't wait to come and take you for a walk! Andrea, hang in there... (guess I should say out there). See you soon
Post a Comment