The first one is Baby's side profile (head on the right). What a cute nose! I want to compare this one to Micah's ultrasound at this age to look at their profiles.
The second one is a 3D shot of Baby's face with his hands over his eyes. His face is on the right side - not sure what that big thing on the left is. He sure didn't want to move his hands during our ultrasound! (Neither did Micah.)
The third picture is another 3D picture of his face. We finally got him to put his hands down, though he still kept that one up by his mouth. The tech said that his umbilical cord was also floating above his face, so that obscured the clarity of the picture a bit. (You can't see it on this pic.)
We also took some video, but it's too long to post here. I'm planning to put it up on Facebook, so let me know if you want the link. It's mainly just for the family, since I know they'd want to see it. :)
2 comments:
So cute! I think the profile looks like Steve!
Is that his eye I can see so clearly in the 3rd picture? The iris?
Post a Comment