Monday, January 19, 2009

22 week belly pic and a sinus infection

Here's my most recent belly pic, at 22 weeks:
It's nice to finally really look pregnant, and to have the cute round belly! Now that I know how I'll be feeling in another two months or so, I'm determined to enjoy the "cute" stage of pregnancy! I'm feeling my little man moving around in there lots - that is definitely my favorite part of being pregnant. :)

For the past week I've been battling my first sinus infection. At first it was horrible headaches (I don't usually have problems with headaches), so I thought maybe it was just a pregnancy thing. Then I noticed that I was also a little congested, but didn't think anything of it. By Wednesday I was feeling pain in my sinuses, and Thursday it was pain from my nose all the way across my cheek to my ear, and down into the back teeth on top too. Wow, it was awful! I called my Dr. and they told me to come right in (I didn't know if these were signs of a sinus infection or not since I'd never had one!). He gave me some antibiotics. I was expecting to feel better right away, but didn't really. Yesterday I finally noticed some improvement, and today is the first day that I haven't had to take any Tylenol for the pain (though it's still there a bit). I think it's almost gone now, and I sure hope I don't get another sinus infection anytime soon! It's miserable! I feel for those of you that get them all the time...ugh!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank heaven you're finally feeling better! And your picture is darling. :)

Anonymous said...

Andrea, you look so cute!! That's fun that you're having boy #2. You'll have a house full of boys! :)
Sounds like you're doing well.

Love,
Heather