Wednesday, January 7, 2009

20 weeks!

I can't believe that I've already hit the 20 week mark in my pregnancy! I'm half way done and feel like we've only just started. Here's my 20 week belly shot:
I really feel like I expanded significantly over our Christmas break in Texas. I'm sure much of that has to do with Mom's great home cooking!! I'm a little afraid to weigh in at my appointment on Saturday. :) Speaking of my appointment, that's when we have the big ultrasound and we will hopefully find out the baby's gender! I'm so excited I can hardly wait, and I'm just praying that the baby isn't being overly modest on the big day. :) I'm definitely feeling the baby move every day multiple times now. Steve still hasn't been able to feel it yet, but we keep trying. One of these days! I'll post on Saturday with the big news!

A quick note on Micah - he's doing much better. Each day at home he seems happier and less sick. He has his 15 month well visit to the Dr. on Friday, so it will be fun to see how much he weighs, how tall he is, etc. I'm just glad to have my happy baby back!

I also added a link to our Christmas pictures on the right side of the blog. :)

1 comment:

Xander said...

good for you, getting a belly shot for baby 2. i only have 2 pics for eli, and did a whole photo shoot for alex. he he...