Micah has been such a delight lately. :) I feel like he's coming into his own and is just bursting with learning every day. His vocabulary increases all the time, and he seems to be a bit more content in general. I'm really enjoying how sweet he is. He has a great sense of humor and laughs whenever the people around him are laughing. His "real" laugh (when he finds something REALLY funny) has evolved now into a hilarious, infectious laugh that we can't get enough of. Here's a video of that laugh:
Here are some of the new words he's saying: garage door (believe it or not! this is his favorite right now), button, bottle, baby, book, diaper, car, hello (when he holds a phone to his ear), lunch (just "ch" - this is for all meals), and Goldfish (the snack - just "sh"). There are probably more that I can't remember at the moment, but we're just so impressed at what he's saying right now! It's so much fun to communicate with him when we actually know what he's saying. :)
As the weather has been nicer, I've been taking Micah outside to play in the afternoons as well. He absolutely loves it! Today we went to a local playground (normally we just walk around the neighborhood) and he had a lot of fun. He went down the slide on his own and walked all around the equipment, climbing up and down the stairs, going across bridges, etc. I enjoyed being able to do this with him, after so many months of being cooped up inside! Praise the Lord for nice weather. :)
1 comment:
Wow, I can't wait to meet whoever you've got in there! You're doing great! Micah sounds so happy and is definitely growing up by leaps and bounds. What a fun stage. Hope you have a fabulous vacation.!
Post a Comment