Speaking of Micah, here's a little update on him too. He's doing a lot of babbling lately, which is super cute! It makes me wish I could understand his sentences. Sometimes it sounds like he's speaking Chinese, and others German! (Maybe that's why I can't understand him!) He's learning more words too, and likes to try to imitate when we tell him a word. His most recent word is "ball," and he's working on "apple." (He says, "Bap-bull" - so cute!) He enjoys reading books that have mostly pictures, since he points to every picture on the page and waits for us to identify the name of the object. He actually doesn't like to stay on a page long enough to hear the story - he's just interested in the pictures/objects. It's so fun to watch him learning right before our eyes!
Here's a picture from a couple days ago when I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast (what was I thinking?!):
1 comment:
Nice post - enjoyed reading all of it. Your tummy looks cute, and you are not huge at all. You look just right. The picture of Micah is hilarious. Wish I could hear him babble.
Post a Comment