I had my 16 week appointment today! All is well with the baby (my Dr. said I was textbook!) and with me. I think I'm definitely feeling the energy burst of the second trimester. I don't feel so tired all the time and don't need to nap during Micah's nap anymore. :) This baby continues to create challenges for the poor nurses who try to find his or her heartbeat! Just like last time, the nurse tried for over 5 minutes to find it, but never did. She said she heard a ton of movement, but had no luck. So once again they squeezed me in for a quick ultrasound. Woo hoo! She said the baby was in a crazy position in there (butt facing outward, and legs all the way stretched over the head), so she said she wasn't surprised the nurse had a hard time. I asked if this was likely to continue, and she said it was just a fluke...that as the baby and my uterus continue to grow that it will change. Our next visit is the BIG ULTRASOUND anyway! January 10th will be the big day when we hopefully find out if it's a boy or a girl. :) Can't wait!
Here is my 16 week belly shot:

And here's one of Micah because he's just so cute (he's 14 months old today!!!):

I'm also posting a link to our Thanksgiving pictures in Denver over on the right side of the blog.
2 comments:
Looks to me like you have a girl in there!
You are such a cute little mommy :) Things pop out a little more quickly the second time don't they?! May you continue to enjoy both of your little ones.
Post a Comment